Friday, June 26, 2009

Things I Am Grateful For..

I am grateful that I awoke this morning with the fresh possibility of what life will bring.
I am grateful that I have a family that loves me regardless.
I am grateful that I have a family to love.
I am grateful for the man who is my husband, my mate, my friend.
I am grateful for my beautiful children and all they are as individuals.
I am grateful that there is a roof over our heads and food on our table.
I am grateful that the sun rose this morning and it will set this evening and it will do so tomorrow.
I am grateful that whatever the situation I can pray and that prayer comforts me.
I am grateful that when I pray for others, that it makes a difference.
I am grateful for everything I experience as they are all lessons to learn.
I am grateful that this is my time to be alive, right here, right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and comments!
Julie