Monday, February 23, 2009

Look Here!! and Happy Birthday Peter Fonda?

Hello out there! I hope you are enjoying this fine winter day.

Exciting news, there is finally items in my etsy shop! You can see some pictured over here---->
You can click on any picture and it will take you right to the place to peruse more and perhaps purchase an thing or two. Who knows?

Remember any card you see in the shop can be sent out to another recipient on your behalf. There are instructions on the shop's site.



Today's birthday shout out belongs to Mr. Peter Fonda of the Hollywood Fonda. He is the son of Henry, brother of Jane, father of Brigit and the father-in-law of Danny Elfman the composer.
Mr. Fonda turns 69 today and through that time he has had a long and illustrious career that started with television in the early 1960's. There are a few movies that stick out in my mind. "Easy Rider" 1969. I have never seen the whole thing, but it is famous and wasn't there some infamous scene in a diner with him, Dennis Hopper and Jack Nicholson? The second movie that comes to mind is "Dirty Mary Crazy Larry" 1974. I have vague memory of that movie, lots of car chases and I think it ends with them trying to beat out a train. My final Peter Fonda movie contribution is "Ghost Rider" 2007 where he plays Mephistopheles. He was a pretty scary guy! He list of movies are long, and he is a great actor. Happy Birthday Mr. Fonda!

Remember, I do birthday shout out requests. Just email me to let me know!

Did you see the Oscars last night? I have to say that was the best Oscar show that I have seen in a long time! Not too out of line, very respectful, very entertaining. Two thumbs up!!

Well, that is all for now, unless I think of something else later. Please keep checking back to see what's new. Your comments are always welcome as well! Make sure that you visit my other blog It's A Fairy World. The fairies seem to be dishing out lots of wisdom lately.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and comments!
Julie