Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hello To Everyone

Hello to everyone in blog land. I am Julie and I will be bringing you my creations and well, some of my thoughts as well. It would be no fun if it was all just info, would it?

I am a designer of fine things, I keep on trying on the "Artist" title, but I am not quite there yet. I think my items are great and soon I will show them off with my newly filled etsy shop. Til then..

Let me tell you a little about me. I am married to a wonderful man for almost 13 years and we have 3 great kids, 12, 10 and 3. I know that in the future you will be hearing about my familiy's adventures! We live west of Chicago, where we seem to be having perpetual winter.

I am paper obsessed and thus my dream work, selling the wares that I have designed.

Two little shop ideas that I will preview now...First any greeting card purchased can be sent directly to the person on your behalf for the same shipping price. And second, I love working with any organization to do fund raising. I will offer that any group that approaches me will get a special code assigned to them. When people are checking out with me, in the message to the seller box, if they put your code, 10% of that sale will be forwarded to your organization. Also, one designated person from your organization will be given a guest blog entry spot to introduce their organization to my regular readers. Of course I will have monthly themes that will be special sales.

So I am very excited to be here! I am even more excited that you are reading this and I hope that you bookmark me and check back often to see what's happening!

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and comments!
Julie