Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Every Thought is a Seed...

Hello to All my Blog Friends!

I have heard from many of you that you have enjoyed the video clip from St. Baldrick's Day. Thank you for all your warm responses and thoughts. As you have read in the past, we are really committed to this particular charity and we always have a blast doing it!

No excuses for my absence, I lost a little bit of focus. Anyway...

I have become attached to Twitter. I read more than I tweet, but it is fun nonetheless, even when I had the flu. So scanning the tweets this morning, I came across this quote. It was retweeted by @DeniseHammock and the original tweeter was @VizionG. Here goes...

"Every thought is a seed. If you plant crab apples don't expect to harvest Golden Delicious." OMG I just love that! Talk about the slogan for positive thinking!!!!

So I have to look and see daily now, what exactly am I planting. And this is so far reaching from our individual thoughts to our interaction with others. And actually it will be way more healthy, mentally and physically for me. So cool!

I am finally in a place to start new creations once again and boy am I excited! Also be sure to look for a change in y blog. I am beginning to sell on Artfire. I am making the change, primarily for the ease of use for my customers. I will update you when this change occurs.

I have not done a birthday shout out lately and here it is!

Happy Birthday Loretta Lynn. Today she is 74. She has had a long life both in and out of the spotlight. I was amazed that her music catalogue is so long and full. Ironically she is touring right now, small venues and will be appearing in my area on April 16 at the Old Town School of Music in Chicago.

So her most famous song to me is Coal Miner's Daughter and I'd like to share that with you today.





So Mrs. Lynn, Happy Birthday to you and many more!

Have a great day everyone and plant some Golden Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and comments!
Julie