Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jenniffer Weigel--See Her Show!

Hey Everyone!

Wow, it's early 4:30 AM and aren't I the early bird posting already. I like starting out this early because I seem to get the most out of my day. So we have many orders of business today.

First, if you are in the Chicago area and are looking for fun and something different to do please check out the Jenniffer Weigel show "I'm STILL Spiritual Dammit!" at the Chicago Center-Performing Arts April 18- May 24. The tagline for the show from Jenniffer's website is "Climbing the mountain of spirituality with a Martini in one hand and my pumps in the other..."

I have not personally seen the show, but I am a long time fan of Jenniffer's, via TV and radio mostly and I am positive that you will enjoy the night out.

Jenniffer W Also when you get a sec, visit Jenniffer's blog. She is funny and honest. She likes to explore different thoughts and makes no excuses for her conclusions. I remember one segement on the radio that she decided to say "Thank You" in advance to the Universe for parking spaces and she had a pretty good success rate going. Her co-host would give her grief but she stuck to it. I totally resonate with her!

Second order of business. Ha! You know when I start to write a post I have all these great ideas and by the time I get through the first part I have lost my train of thought for the next part so I can't tell you at the moment what the second order of business was. Oh, here is something, it is tax day kids! If you have not, get something in the mail today, return or extension and keep the man happy. (That is not what I had in mind, but it sounds good!..lol)

Third thing (and I remember what this was) today would have been Elizabeth Montgomery's 76th birthday. I loved her show Bewitched! It was always witty and she seemed so cool! She had a great career outside of Bewitched. As I read her wiki entry I saw many things that she did that I was not even aware of, but I am sure she was great in! Also the girl that mostly played Tabitha, Erin Murphy, she has gone on to be in TV mostly and her real life husband is named Darren! You've gotta love it! Her is Erin's site as well.

Now for you, I found a mini tribute of Elizabeth Montgomery on You Tube:



I have to add that Elizabeth Montgomery died from colorectal cancer in 1995, just 8 weeks after she was diagnosed. Apparently she was having flu-like symptoms and ignored them because she was shooting a film and when she finally went to the doctor, it was too late. This should be a reminder to all of us that we have to value our health.

So kids, that is all for now. I am off to pull a card and see what the fairies have to say today. To see that outcome be sure to check out my other blog, It's A Fairy World!

Have a great day and if you twitter, please make sure that you give me a tweet! @julieanneg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and comments!
Julie