Friday, March 13, 2009

So I Have Been...

Lazy about my blog!

My poor blog is like the fish you loved the first week and in spite of all the promises you mentally made to feed it, it is a real struggle to do just that. What happened to my creed?

It has been an interesting week, trying to recover from all the hoopla of the weekend. My DD's competition rocked!!! She is in 6 dances and they took 2 gold ribbons and 4 silver ribbons and the large dance "production" which has all 27 dancers took third place in points overall. We are so proud of her and her hard work!

Nothing else exciting, not working as much as I should be, but this evening I seem to be more inspired so let's see what I can create!

Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and comments!
Julie