Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Terrfic Tuesday!?

Hello to Everyone and good morning!

What an exciting day here in Julie Land!

Yesterday, six days before competition darling Jacki twisted her ankle while carrying out her garbage duties. It is a nasty sprain and the likelihood of her competing this weekend is slim. Poor girl, I had to go out and acquire crutches and everything!

I wanted to share a picture of the kids from Jonathan's fifth birthday this past Saturday. I still cannot quite grasp that he is five. I know that I have mentioned it before, but it is still mind blowing!







So I leave you now with this..

I have lived life in the Highs
I have lived life in the Lows
Somehow, I sort of like it in the middle!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and comments!
Julie