Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day...

I am writing briefly to wish all a Happy Valentine's Day.. Wishing you lots of love and happiness on this day and every day.

So, this day brings a lot of grief for some. You might not have the "Right" gift or even a person to share it with.

Remember that this day is about LOVE and love has many definitions. It is more than just a significant other in your life...it is your life. Love of a child, a parent, a good friend and most importantly Yourself!

How can we expect others to love us if we don't love ourselves? I hear often that people do not feel worthy to be loved by others...how did they become not worthy to not love themselves? Remember it all starts with the person in the mirror!

Here is a song that we should sing to ourselves everyday, just listen to the words..."You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you, you'd be like Heaven to touch, I wanna hold you so much. At long last love has arrived, and I thank God I'm alive, You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you"...(cue the horns..)

Fall in love with yourself.

In the spirit of the Day and of my song pick, I give you Frankie Valli and the Four Season with the original..



Happy Valentine's Day to One and All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and comments!
Julie