Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary My Love

Thirteen years ago today, my love and I said "I DO."

It was a beautiful July day with all of our family and friends surrounding us we joyfully became Mister and Missus Guthrie.

What a wedding it was! We started the celebration the night before and finally ended it the day after, when we all were just pooped!

Looking back at the past thirteen years, I wouldn't change a thing. We have three beautiful children and each other and all the ups and downs that go along the way. We look at the family and friends that surrounded us then and even that scenario has changed. My Dad, cousin Ben, Jim's Dad and Grandma have all gone on to watch down on us from heaven. The friends around us have come and gone but we are still grateful that they were there to share our joy.

So today, I wish my love a Happy Anniversary, and to all that love us, Thank you for doing so!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and comments!
Julie